You will be developing our core product in our growing engineering team, where each individual has the opportunity to significantly impact not only our product but also the entire market.
You will deal with a multitude of technological challenges in areas such as performance, design, clean-code, and more. Our team regularly refines our methods of work, tools, and technologies. We value independence, natural curiosity, ownership, and the desire for constant improvement.
- Produce high-quality code -> readable, testable and maintainable.
- Design efficient software components that will operate smoothly under load.
- Mostly work on back-end systems but also be able to drive full-stack features.
About you:- 5+ years of back-end development in Node Js or similar.
- 2+ years of Client-side web development experience
- Experience software architecture and design
- Solid understanding of full tech stack
- Experience with Agile methodology - an advantage
- Experience from a startup company - an advantage
- Good communication skills
- BSc in computer sciences or equivalent
It would help if you provide:
- Any open-source code or example projects that you’re proud of.
- Any other evidence of your passion for building great software.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti offers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.