We are looking for a talented Implementation Manager to step onto a fintech unicorn rocketship!
As Implementation Manager, you will be leading implementation projects with customers of Tipalti’s rapidly growing SaaS based Accounts Payable automation and global payments solution. You need to be well-organized, have technical understanding of SaaS systems and payment systems, open and willing to communicate with customers. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, proactive in understanding customer needs, and experienced in moving customers through the implementation phases of complex SaaS systems.
Who are Tipalti
Tipalti is one of the most exciting fintechs in the world, our Series F funding raising $270 million - valuing us at over $8.3 billion. We are on a journey to transform financial operations for high velocity organizations to rival those of the Fortune 5000.
You will be responsible:
- Work with internal/external customer teams to assess business and implementation risks, guide the technical integration process, assist with technical problem solving, and manage internal resources to resolve various customer issues.
- Use your technical skills in web applications (e.g. HTML/CSS, iframe, etc.) and web services API’s (e.g. SOAP, REST, etc.) to integrate our products and help in resolution of customer issues. - as advantage
- Coordinate project timelines, tasks, and development efforts with both the internal engineering team and customer teams to manage implementation projects and ensure we keep customers on plan and on schedule.
- Improve internal processes and systems for more efficient customer interactions.
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes to improve project quality and delivery.
- Share product feedback with Product and Engineering teams to help improve the product.
- Contribute to the internal knowledge base so you can share lessons learned with other resources.
- Hands-on implementation experience with SaaS applications.
- Hands-on experience with implementing and/or integrating with ERP applications such as NetSuite, QuickBooks, Intacct, etc. with focus on Accounts Payable functionality (procure to pay).
- Relevant account and customer management experience.
- Strong analytical, creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Detail-oriented and well organized.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven start-up environment.
- Passionate about customer service and helping others.
- BA/BS in a related field or equivalent experience. (Business Accounting, IT)
- Experience with payment systems and/or working at a Fintech company.
- Experience in working with Ticketing Systems (Zendesk, JIRA, etc.) and CRM systems (Salesforce).
- Experience with compliance and regulatory processes.
Tipalti is posting this job opening for and on behalf of SDS (Cyprus) Limited and/or SDS Tbilisi Limited, LLC (both are hereinafter referred to as “SDS”). Any potential employment and/or consulting arrangements entered into, as it relates to this job opening, will be between you and SDS. Tipalti shall not be held responsible for the information and contents contained in this job posting, or for any issues arising out of or related to this job posting.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti offers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.