We're hiring an experienced Senior Data Analyst to join our growing team of product analytics experts!
Do you dream of large data sets?
Do you love solving complex problems with data?
Have you used data visualization, just for fun?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, this job is for you!
Tipalti is Looking for a Senior Data Analyst that will join our growing Product Analytics team.
This person will take part in designing, developing and maintaining scalable solutions for measuring our product.
Facilitating conversion of real-time data into powerful insights.
Key responsibilities include
- Develop the understanding of company products to meet the company's current and future goals
- Lead and manage domain's analytical tasks pipeline
- Define and establish domain's KPI’s
- Analyze large, complex data sets to address strategic and operational business questions.
- Measure results, identify impact and provide actionable recommendations and conclusions.
- Analyze and OKR’s metrics to continually improve company products.
- Define data models, tables, dashboards, and reports to facilitate company-wide data needs, KPI’s and predict future performance.
- Work with data science to plan and shape ML models.
- Work closely with the product team and various stakeholders to shape features and product roadmaps
- 3+ years experience in role as a data analyst
- Solid data extraction and manipulation skills - SQL or Python experience required
Managing prioritization of tasks and projects within a domain
Problem solving skills
BA in Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Information Management or similar fields.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of data and information
- Product Experience: working as Product Analyst \ Product Manager \ Product Owner
- Comfortable navigating and analysing complex large data structures
- Excellent proficiency in using SQL for data querying
- Ability to communicate with both business and technical counterparts
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience with dashboard tool (PowerBI - an advantage)
- Experience in data modelling - an advantage
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti offers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.