As a Senior Implementation Manager, you will assume responsibility for the largest, most complex customers of Tipalti’s rapidly growing SaaS based Accounts Payable automation solution. You will lead a specific implementation competency (e.g. Netsuite or other ERP integrations, API integrations, Procurement, iframe integration, PO Matching, etc.) and be responsible for working with the product team to provide product feedback, help drive new product features, assist with training the implementation team, documenting implementation best practices, etc. In addition, you will assist the leadership team with handling customer escalations and mentor/coach new team members.
This is not a standard implementation role - we are looking for someone that loves the challenge of delivering complex projects whilst understanding the importance of delivering a great product . You will be working independently on integrations, navigating customer requirements with an array of internal and external stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
- Offering world-class service to our customers while handling the largest, most complex implementation projects.
- Using your analytical and technical proficiency to efficiently guide the client through the implementation process - assessing business and implementation risks, troubleshooting complex issues, managing internal resources to resolve product and integration issues, and ensuring our client's success in reaching their objectives.
- Developing implementation plans and be accountable for informing and advising client stakeholders and internal stakeholders of planning and progress.
- Partner effectively with Tipalti Sales, Compliance, Engineering, Product Management and Customer Success teams to ensure a successful customer experience and implementation.
- Coordinate project timelines, tasks, and development efforts to manage implementation projects and ensure we keep customers on plan and on schedule.
- Be committed to customer success and serve as the customer’s advocate within Tipalti.
- Assist with improving implementation/deployment playbooks to enhance project quality and delivery.
- Share product feedback with Product and Engineering teams to help improve the product.
- Contribute to the internal knowledge base so you can share lessons learned with other resources.
- 6+ years of hands-on implementation experience with SaaS applications or other software solutions.
- Strong project management skills to effectively guide the customer to success while managing various internal resources
- Experience integrating with ERP applications such as NetSuite, QuickBooks, Intacct, Xero, Microsoft BC, etc. is a plus
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Experience with Ticketing Systems (Zendesk, JIRA, etc.) and CRM systems (Salesforce) is a plus
- Ability to lead workshops, including the gathering/documenting of requirements and use-cases and recommendation of envisioned processes.
- Great communication skills is what you are known for, you can communicate across different teams and use different questioning techniques to understand customer’s needs.
- Building relationships and working within a collaborative team environment is what motivates you.
- A high growth environment excites you because you want the opportunity to contribute to building something special
- Strong analytical, creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven start-up environment.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti offers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.