As we are building Tipalti’s new London tech hub, our Mobile QA Automation Engineer will build and maintain the tests for our brand new products. You will be part of a cross-functional team with full responsibility over its product area. You will work closely with the product manager and engineers to ensure the product is of high quality, maintainable and ready for production.
You will be responsible for:
- Translating user stories into test scenarios to deliver high quality software.
- Writing and maintaining test suites with Jest and on emulators and device farms using Appium.
- Using analytics and bug reporting tools to ensure app reliability and performance across many devices.
- Be the voice of quality within the team, guiding teammates in all things testing and QA.
- Working with the team to create a best-in-class mobile app release process.
- You are excited to join a startup, with over $700m worth of funding and valued at $8.3bn
- You are passionate about technology, love problem solving, live and breathe testing and obsess about quality!
- You love to code and want to create awesome solutions that you can be proud of!
- You want to learn and grow with a like-minded team.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti offers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.