Business Intelligence Engineer
Business Intelligence Engineer you will have the opportunity to take ownership of meaningful, big-picture analytics projects and make an impact to the business.
Who are Tipalti
Tipalti is one of the most exciting fintechs in the world, our Series F funding raising $270 million - valuing us at over $8.3 billion. We are on a journey to transform financial operations for high velocity organizations to rival those of the Fortune 5000.
You will be responsible for:
- Determine the right analytical approaches to solve key business problems.
- Create reports, dashboards, ad hoc requests, forecasts, etc. utilizing our data warehouse and other sources of data.
- Translate complex data into actionable insights, identify areas of optimization and growth.
- Summarize your findings and prepare visualizations of data in order to explain and persuade and provide recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Effectively collaborate with product managers, data engineering, product analytics, marketers and sales teams across the organization. Be a major part of the self-service BI project
- Create compelling, clear, and powerful visualizations of our data that help us extract key insights.
- Use data to understand business patterns, trends & communicate to stakeholders.
- Develop solutions that will help move the business forward and enable better decisions to be made in less time.
- Develop KPI and company dashboards using SQL / Big data tools and visualize it!
- Experience in a technical role as a BI Developer.
- Daily interaction with data visualization tools such as Power BI (a must).
- Strong Data visualization and storytelling skills.
- Solid data extraction and manipulation skills - SQL.
- Working with DWH / data engineering & continuous deployment
- Experience in implementing Self-service BI in sales/marketing and product operations.
- Experience implementing embedded analytics (customer facing dashboards).
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in a related field preferred.
- Python experience, familiarity with DBT.
- Experience from an online-tech company.
Tipalti is posting this job opening for and on behalf of SDS (Cyprus) Limited and/or SDS Tbilisi Limited, LLC (both are hereinafter referred to as “SDS”). Any potential employment and/or consulting arrangements entered into, as it relates to this job opening, will be between you and SDS. Tipalti shall not be held responsible for the information and contents contained in this job posting, or for any issues arising out of or related to this job posting.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti offers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.