We're hiring a Senior UX Designer to join our growing team of UX Design experts!
Joining the UX team means thriving on solving hard problems.
We foster a culture of design by inviting cross-functional teams into our process to understand our users' pain points, generate different solutions, and test our ideas.
The ideal candidate has a creative mindset, a strong understanding of user-centric design principles and a knack for translating complex ideas into intuitive and delightful user experiences.
As a Senior UX Designer, you will play a significant role in shaping the landscape of our products, ensuring they resonate seamlessly with our user’s needs.
If you’re ready to champion usability while collaborating with cross-functional teams, then we’re excited to learn more about you and how your expertise can drive our user experience forward.
- Create and improve UX processes and funnels from ideation through usability testing, iteration, research, interviews, surveys.
- Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimize among user needs and business goals across web & mobile platforms.
- Understand customers’ pain points and needs by user research, then develop the right UX solutions.
- Deliver UX visions, specifications, wireframes and prototypes.
- Collaborate daily with the Design team, Product Managers and Software Engineers to define, and deliver extraordinary products.
- Drive, execute and lead strategic UX projects.
- Conduct a full UX cycle from a Product Manager’s brief - collecting inspiration, competitor research and UX research.
- Coordinate and facilitate usability tests, analytics and other target user research with project partners to validate existing and future feature design (including usability testing).
- Mentor and guide UX Designers, providing constructive feedback and fostering a culture of learning and growth within the team.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices, continuously advocating for the integration of new ideas and approaches into the design process.
- 5+ years experience as a UX Designer designing complex B2B systems and creating user experiences for web and mobile platforms - Must
- Proven experience designing intuitive user interfaces for customer-facing products - Must
- Bachelor's degree (Communications, Psychology, HCI, etc.,) or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in an end-to-end UX process from ideation, wireframing and prototyping based on data, user testing and customer feedback.
- Familiarity with AI technologies - Advantage.
- Experience leading large UX Design efforts from concept to maturity, including conducting and analyzing usability tests.
- Be a problem solver and present alternatives - the ability to understand and distill complex problems into elegant, informed solutions.
- Fluency in user-centered design best practices and trends across web and mobile platforms, as well as knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Advanced proficiency of spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and ability to work in close collaboration with other team members.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti offers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.