We are lookin for a talented **Product Manager to step onto a fintech unicorn rocketship!
Who are Tipalti
Tipalti is one of the most exciting fintechs in the world, our Series F funding raising $270 million - valuing us at over $8.3 billion. We are on a journey to transform financial operations for high velocity organizations to rival those of the Fortune 5000.
You will be responsible for:
- Lead a product line: Define and develop a product roadmap that represents key deliverables, customers ask and market direction, track execution and manage sprints scoping.
- Work closely with the development team in Israel and Georgia, as well as with the entire product team.
- Be the domain expert, mastering both the customer needs and the product capabilities.
- Engage with executive stakeholders to identify needs and map them to the overall product roadmap.
- Experience and track record as a successful product manager for a web-based SaaS B2B product.
- Experience from a startup company.
- Business orientation.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Ability to multitask with multiple priorities and tight time frames.
- Thoroughness and attention to details.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- An initiator and a pusher. Has the urge and ability to make things happen and to solve practical problems in a dynamic environment.
- Relevant academic degree.
- Software Engineering background.
- Experience in leading a mobile product.
Tipalti is posting this job opening for and on behalf of SDS (Cyprus) Limited and/or SDS Tbilisi Limited, LLC (both are hereinafter referred to as “SDS”). Any potential employment and/or consulting arrangements entered into, as it relates to this job opening, will be between you and SDS. Tipalti shall not be held responsible for the information and contents contained in this job posting, or for any issues arising out of or related to this job posting.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti offers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.