As an Account Executive, reporting to the Regional Sales Manager.
As an Account Executive, you’ll be selling Tipalti’s leading platform. We’re looking for high performing, process oriented, value builders and anticipate the right candidates will contribute greatly to, and share in, Tipalti’s high growth success. You’ll be supported by investment in SDR, Solutions Consultants, marketing, alliances, product and leadership. A collaborative, team player character is essential. Prior experience selling into the digital landscape (digital marketplaces, ad tech, online services, gaming, etc.) and/or ERP solutions will be of benefit, but selling value based solutions is critical.
Responsibilities- Meet or exceed sales quota (monthly/quarterly/annual quota’s)
- Focus on selling business value to C-level, Finance and Business stakeholders using ROI and TCO models, rather than competing on “features & functions."
- Drive pipeline activities outside of and in conjunction with SDR efforts - develop at minimum 30-40% of your own pipeline
- Perform Account & Opportunity Reviews with management team
- Keep SFDC up to date & forecast accurately
- Build relationships, share best practices, and work within a collaborative team-selling environment
Requirements- Minimum 3+ years of direct sales experience in SaaS software and related technology industry
- Consistent track record of achieving / exceeding sales quota
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience calling into the CXO level and/or finance teams
- Proven Track Record with New Account Development
- Highly motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Discipline to maintain high call volumes
- Payments and Digital Economy sector domain experience is an advantage
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- This is a hybrid position and requires you to be in the office Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti offers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.