Web Analytics and Tag Manager Specialist
We are looking for a talented Web Analytics and Tag Manager Specialist (GA4 and GTM) to step onto a fintech unicorn rocketship!
Who are Tipalti
Tipalti is one of the most exciting fintechs in the world, our Series F funding raising $270 million - valuing us at over $8.3 billion. We are on a journey to transform financial operations for high velocity organizations to rival those of the Fortune 5000.
We are looking for a data expert to assist us with setting up and maintaining our Google Analytics 4 account and Google Tag Manager accounts. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of both platforms and experience in data analysis. The primary responsibilities will include ensuring the correct implementation of Google Analytics 4 and Tag Manager, setting up tracking tags managing triggers and variables, and creating custom reports and dashboards. The ideal candidate should have excellent attention to detail, be proficient in data analysis tools, and have a strong knowledge of web analytics best practices.
What Will you do?
ANALYTICS & INSIGHTS
- Build & deliver standardized and custom reports for key stakeholders.
- Partner with the marketing operations and partner agency teams on measurement across customized site experiences.
- Ability to develop strategy and insights from web performance data
- Collaborate with the internal team to understand what data needs to be collected and ensure it aligns with our analytics goals
- Establish advanced analytics and conversion tracking and establish dashboards for specific campaigns and initiatives aligned with marketing objectives
ARCHITECTURE & IMPLEMENTATION
- Design, develop and support the web analytics instrumentation architecture - assist in owning all Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager environment & processes.
- Consistently evaluate and revise environment where necessary to improve stability, flexibility, scalability, and future proofing including debugging, troubleshooting, and fixing configuration issues.
- Ensure the passing through of all browser and server-side events for maximizing tracking capabilities and audience building for campaigns in coordination with key stakeholders with partner agencies and internal teams
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of tagging environment by continually monitoring tags, both manually and with automated tools.
- Experience in analyzing complex data sets for both planned and ad hoc analysis.
- Ability to communicate and translate technical issues into simplified language
- Confidence when working with cross-functional external and internal teams
- Experience with tag management tools such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium, or Adobe Launch
- Google Analytics certified, working experience with Google Analytics 4 strongly preferred
- Power BI experience a plus
- Working knowledge of WordPress a plus
- Experience in managing and optimizing analytics across Meta, Google, Microsoft preferred
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
Note: Only candidates with proven experience in the specific platforms listed above will be considered. Please provide examples of your work in this area
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion-dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti offers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.
Tipalti is posting this job opening for and on behalf of SDS (Cyprus) Limited and/or SDS Tbilisi Limited, LLC (both are hereinafter referred to as “SDS”). Any potential employment and/or consulting arrangements entered into, as it relates to this job opening, will be between you and SDS. Tipalti shall not be held responsible for the information and contents contained in this job posting, or for any issues arising out of or related to this job posting.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tip