What are we about?
Founded in Tel Aviv in 2016, UVeye is a computer vision and data company that creates automatic vehicle inspection systems to encourage road safety and increase transparency across the automotive industry. With key partnerships including General Motors, Volvo, and CarMax among others, our technology is utilized in manufacturing plants, dealerships, wholesale auctions, delivery fleets, security checkpoints and more.
Want to be an important part of setting the standard for safety in the auto industry? Check out the description below to see if you’re a great fit!
We are looking for a strong Algorithms Team Leader with proven capabilities to lead the development of new products from concept to production. In this role, you will be working with a highly talented team to drive UVeye’s inspection portfolio, while leading a diverse algorithm solution of Computer Vision, Machine and Deep Learning.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Lead the development and implementation of complex Computer Vision algorithms for automatic vehicle inspection systems, both classical and deep learning oriented.
- Evaluate and benchmark different algorithms on unique proprietary datasets.
- Break down complex algorithmic tasks to simple, time constrained goals with checkpoints and risk assessment along the way.
- Collaborate with team members to define future technology and features.
- Mentor, lead and manage the team members to achieve their targets.
- 20%-30% hands on development.
What are we looking for?
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent field
- At least 5 years of industry experience in the development and productization of Computer vision and Deep Learning algorithms.
- At least 3 years of industry experience working on major Vision problems in one or more of the following fields: Detection, Classification, Tracking, Multiview geometry and Segmentation.
- Hands-on research and industry experience in Deep Learning with an emphasis on data management and utilization.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing different algorithm members such as ML & CV developers. Experience with Python and major Deep Learning frameworks (such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc.)
- Excellent English.
Bonus if you have:
- An M.Sc. / Ph.D. in relevant fields
- Experience in the fields of: Semi-supervised learning / Unsupervised learning / Active learning / Reinforcement learning / Radiance fields / Identification / Image Retrieval / Anomaly Detection / Pose Estimation / OCR
- Development experience in C/C++
Check out our Life at UVeye page to learn more about our employee experience.
UVeye is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.