About The Position
Imagine a solution that allows turning a standard vehicle into an autonomous one, how awesome would that be?! What if you were the one that made it happen?
Based in TLV , Bluewhite is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems.
We are seeking a passionate, Robotics Specialist with a Maker mindset and Embedded software-oriented background to join our revolutionary RaaS (Robot-as-a-Service) team. This is a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
You will be joining the team responsible for our autonomous systems development. You will take part in all aspects of the process - from customer needs mapping and definition, through architectures, design, prototyping and implementation, to production, continuous deployment and support.
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing:
● Make a major impact on Bluewhite's business goals and take our autonomous initiatives to the next level
● Design, develop and test the embedded software controlling the mechanical aspects of the tractors
● Implement the core infrastructure of the conversations between different modules of the systems
● Collaborate with multiple teams, customers, vendors and stakeholders to ensure needs are met
● Own the solutions from concept to production and provide excellent support and service to its users
Requirements - does this describe you?
● 3+ years of practical software engineering experience (C/C++)
● Deep understanding of key software engineering concepts (OOP, Design patterns, etc.)
● Proven hands-on experience in the field of embedded software and micro-controllers / robotics
● Familiarized with peripherals and communication protocol such as - CAN, SPI, I2C, Serial/UART
● Maker mindset, self-learner, motivated, independent yet communicative & collaborative
● BSc in Computer Science / SW Engineering / EE or related field
● Hebrew - native, English - fluent
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
● Knowledge with control theorems, as well as practical experience (major advantage)
● Experience hand-on with robotics / autonomous driving systems, preferably off-road (major advantage)
● Experience working with one or more micro-controllers such as - STM, Nvidia Jetsons, Arduino, Teensy or others
● 2+ years of ROS/ROS2 robotics development experience (C++)
● Experienced with RTOS and Real-time software concepts
● Proven experience building more than one robotic system from scratch
Bluewhite provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services.
Bluewhite is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 100+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.