yad2 is looking for an independent and self-learner Data Engineer who is passionate about data, understands business processes and can translate business needs into data models.
• Advanced programming skills in python - at least 3 years.
• Write complex SQL queries.
• Familiarity with DWH methodologies.
• Experienced in Big Data technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Hadoop etc.
• Experienced in AWS Cloud Development data solutions.
• Experienced with AWS data ecosystem.
• Experienced working in an organizational data platform or DWH environment.
• Familiarity with data governance strategies.
• Experienced with real-time analytics.
• Hands-on experience with data pipeline & orchestration tools like Airflow / Prefect, dbt, or others.
• Understanding of data integration tools, hands-on experience implementing ETL/ELT processes, data formatting, and warehouse architecture.
• Experienced working with databases and complex SQL procedures.
• Ability to work independently while also being able to work within a cross-functional team.