With growing inflation and shrinking home sizes, modern consumers demand alternative consumption models that are affordable and sustainable. Renting is a flexible model that enables both, while still keeping up with the latest products and trends.
For brands, renting means access to a whole new customer base (that would not buy), with loyalty that creates a customer LTV that crushes traditional sales.
Moreover, that massive return rate that’s biting their profits can now become a revenue generator.
Renbizz empowers brands to execute their own rentals by seamlessly integrating with their existing eCommerce and inventory systems.
We provide the technology and the logistic infrastructure to increment brand and retailer sales with rentals.
About the position
Our customer base is growing and our product has to be able to support the scale.
You will work side-by-side with our CTO to both enable the scaling requirements as well as design and implement new features.
- Identify bottlenecks in our low-code MVP, design, architect, and implement the components to replace these bottlenecks.
- Own new features end-to-end, from specification (work with our BizDev and Operations teams), architecture, design, and implementation.
- As an early stage employee, you will have a massive impact on the engineering habits and culture of our company.
- As an early stage employee, you will be a key decision-maker with regards to architectural and technological decisions.
- Current tech stack: Serverless Node.js, React, ..
Most importantly, you share our vision that consumption can be better than it is today.
- You have real-world experience as a senior software engineer, working with Node.js and/or React.
- You don’t settle for knowing a language’s constructs - you seek to know the inner-workings and the mechanisms behind these constructs.
- You feel comfortable doing things you’ve never done before, getting out of your comfort zone, and exploring unknown technological realms, on a regular basis.
- You’re a critical thinker, not only for technology, but also for business. You’re the kind of engineer that puts a question mark around product and business decisions, and explains why this question mark is there.
- You understand that there will be times where you will disagree with decisions being made.
- You show initiative and you’re ready to roll up your sleeves.
- You feel comfortable working independently as well as a part of a team.
- You feel comfortable collaborating with other roles in the company.
- You’re excited to join a well-funded company at a very early stage and have a strong impact on the shaping of its culture and business.