Zerto industry-changing IT Resilience Platform sets the standard of how companies achieve continuous availability, protect, mobilize & back-up their data and applications.
Zerto is the only all-in-one IT Resilience Platform, converging Disaster Recovery, Backup and Cloud Mobility in one simple, scalable platform.
We have a growing customer base of 10K+ customers worldwide, choosing Zerto to protect over 300,000 mission critical VMs around the world, both at the customer’s data-center or private clouds as well as in public clouds (Azure/AWS).
Recently acquired by HP Enterprise (HPE), Zerto and HPE aim to extend Zerto offering by integrating it into HPE Edge to cloud offering.
We are happy to provide to our employees the freedom and flexibility of a hybrid remote and in-office work environment for all our team members.
The team is responsible for developing the next generation of Disaster Recovery solutions based on public clouds such as AWS and Azure. The solution leverages many cloud services and is developed to support large scale and high availability.
What YOU will do?
- Manage an agile/scrum team of 5 engineers, including Interviewing, hiring, training, mentoring, etc.
- Perform code & design reviews and maintain high level of engineering within the team.
- Collaborate with other teams to share ideas and lead cross teams’ developments.
- Analyze business requirements and architect scalable, high performing, testable solutions.
- Become a domain expert within Zerto for the AWS and Azure public clouds and serve as a focal point for current and future developments on that platform.
- Lead research activities and POCs. Public Clouds are moving fast, and we need to keep up!
- Collaborate and work with global developments teams
- Collaborate with our partners in Amazon and Microsoft in order to set our future-plans, share roadmaps and visions.
- Develop enterprise backend systems and serverless architecture components using C# in .net core. E2E delivery.
- Innovative – code improvement, Dev efficiency, processes.
What YOU need:
- BSc. in computer science (or an equivalent degree).
- Prior experience of at least 2 years as a team leader
- At least 4 years of C#\Java development experience on Enterprise backend systems/server-side
- Hands-on mentality!
- Can-do approach and innovative by nature.
- Broad knowledge of system architecture patterns and best practices
- Independent research capabilities of new technologies
- Great design and architecture capabilities accompanied with passion for clean code and solid architectures.
- Customer-facing and business-oriented approach.
- Great soft skills, desire for mentoring and training people, and excellent inbound and outbound communication skills.
- Strong capabilities in performance tuning and troubleshooting of large-scale systems
- Communication capabilities in English
Bonus if you have:
- Experience with virtualization technologies
- Experience working with public cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) services and APIs
- Familiarity with storage, security, networking
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows operation system