Why choose Zerto?
When you choose to join Zerto, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company and be a Zertonian, you choose to be part of a company that empowers customers to run an always-on business by simplifying the protection, recovery, and mobility of on-premises and cloud applications. Our simple, software-only platform uses continuous data protection at scale to converge disaster recovery, backup, and data mobility. Zerto is trusted by over 9,500 customers globally and is powering offerings for Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, AWS, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud, and more than 350 managed service providers.
It also means you choose to work in a company that values an open and honest approach, a company that has great respect for our customers and appreciates teamwork, and efforts that lead to execution. Zerto means choosing to work for a company that encourages its employees to maintain a work-life balance, a company in which we play as hard as we work, and one in which we never forget to enjoy the ride!
We're looking for an experienced and professional product manager, to join our world-class Product group. You are a problem solver, results-driven, and passionate about delivering the best customer experience.
What will your work be like?
- Own the product lifecycle of one or more of Zerto's business domains
- Constantly engage with customers and convey their feedback internally
- Have a deep understanding of customer needs and problems
- Be able to Identify opportunities for product innovation and customer-centric enhancements
- Manage and maintain the product backlog
- Prioritize complex features taking into consideration different aspects such as customer requests, engineering constraints, and delivery timeline trade-offs.
- Write product specifications, and user stories and build wireframes. Work closely with UX/UI designers to deliver intuitive and engaging user experiences.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product, Marketing, Sales, UX, Support, and Executive team to deliver the best possible products
- Presenting in large forums, both internally and externally
- Define and measure KPIs and product usage
Who you are?
- You have 7+ years of experience as a Product Owner / Product Manager, preferably from leading Enterprise software companies
- You have proven knowledge and experience in managing complex products, in the on-prem and SaaS areas
- You are a team player, skilled in the art of leading without authority and building consensus
- You think out of the box, open-minded, and creative and strive for new directions
- You enjoy working with people
- You have great communication skills with tech and non-tech people alike
- You are highly analytical and experienced in using complex data to make decisions
- You are constantly aspire to learn, self-motivated and passionate
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure, virtualization, and storage – an advantage