Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and employs over 4,000 employees.
We are seeking a creative and talented Games Art Director to lead the product Art department of House of Fun.
We need your skills to focus on creating a divine experience driven by research and bring it to life with a team of skillful artists. Lead and manage directly team lead, professional lead and help them growing their artists giving them vision and direction they can believe in.
Make an impact beyond your domain, build bridges with other domain owner to enhance the projects. Strive to understand learn the business and find where the People, Product and Business meet.
Look forward, use your origanizational skills to plan, raise flags to deliver high quality experience.
· Creative Vision – Provide design solutions which will fulfill the requirements of the business, product and player, pushing forward with creative thinking keeping HoF at the forefront of the gaming industry.
· Personal & Mentoring – Grow your people, focus on their needs and guide them in their personal and professional development.
· Team Dynamics - Manage two teams spread both in Israel and Ukraine sites. Create a dynamic environment that encourages communication between your people.
· Croos Domain – Influence beyond your direct domain, communicate with animation, copy, product, R&D and Monitization to make a wide impact.
· Effective Communication – Create effective communication in you surrounding, inorder to resolve issues,
· Communication – Create
· Self Management Skills – Have the ability to see the full picture, understanding the load of work inorder to build your priorities
· Passion for games, UX and Art
· Oustanding leadership & organization skills
· 2+ year of experience in managing art/creative groups
· 4+ years of experience of practice in interactive/games/design.
· Vast knowledge in all needed art disciplines (2D, Animation, Copy, Sound).
· Strong knowledge of concept art fundamentals, color theory, composition, character design.
· Strong knowledge in games UX & UI
· Thorough understanding and passion for user experience design as it relates to social applications or rich mobile experiences.
· Great English (Russian – an advantage)
· The ambition to learn new things and evolve.
· Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
· Proven ability to prioritize work priorities and function in an agile environment.