Solidus is a multinational, dynamic, and profitable algo-trading startup. We develop ultra-low latency trading strategies that are deployed in numerous markets worldwide.
We strive to employ the best people who are driven by solving difficult problems and reward them with top-notch benefits.
We are looking for a talented C++ engineer to join our Tel Aviv R&D center. If you want to have a key role in the development of a cross-platform, High availability & high performance-oriented fintech product, Come join us.
• Owning features from design and development to production.
• Implement cross-platform solutions while effectively utilizing the capabilities of each platform.
• Implement, maintain, and consistently enhance our data pipeline
• Collaborate with team members and colleagues in solving complex problems and overcoming design challenges.
• Positive ‘can-do’ mindset.
• Solid programming foundation (e.g., data structure and algorithm, performance, paradigm, revision control, CI/CD, testing).
• 3+ years of experience developing in C/C++, beyond course work (e.g., industry experience or a large multi-term research project).
• Knowledge in modern C++ (C++11 /14 /17).
• Experienced with Linux and scripting (python and/or bash)
• Developing a cross-platform product (Windows, Linux, Embedded OS).
• Understanding of complex software systems and ability to dive fast into existing code.
• Experience with enterprise-grade software
• Master's / Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
• Knowledge and experience with high-performance SW development.
• Knowledge of different Ethernet communication protocols.