We are the world's largest API Hub where over 4 million developers find, test, and
connect to 40,000 APIs (and growing!) — all with a single account, single API key,
and single SDK.
Our users range from independent developers to the largest companies in the world.
We work hard to ensure it's easy for developers to build, discover, and connect to
APIs faster while providing enterprise-wide visibility and governance. As a result,
entrepreneurs and enterprises can concentrate on creating value and business
We operate at a significant scale, but the opportunity is even bigger. You have an
unprecedented opportunity to make a massive difference and empower developers
to build modern software through API innovation while doing the most critical work of
We're looking for a product manager with a track record of building SaaS products
for enterprise customers. You understand the needs of enterprise customers and
how to get work done that allows them to purchase, roll out, and adopt.
Our ideal product manager has built technical products or large-scale platforms and
is obsessed with solving user needs. They are very technical, able to put themselves
in the shoes of our developer users and have extreme attention to detail when it
comes to user experiences. They operate well in close partnership with their
engineering teams and drive initially ambiguously defined projects across the
● Deeply understand user needs by spending time with users, sales,
and customer support, observing patterns/trends across their
feedback and the market.
● Define the product strategy and roadmap for Enterprise GTM
considerations, including critical aspects of the user journey.
● 3-5 years of Technical Product Management experience.
● Experience developing a multi-year vision, strategy and roadmap for
● Successfully built products that have been sold and adopted by
small and large enterprise customers.
● Driven engagement, growth, monetization, and extending the reach
of SaaS and/or developer services in the past.
● API and developer tools knowledge and expertise.
● Built APIs, products, and complex systems at scale.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for
precise articulations of customer problems.
This is an opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing and high-scale startup
company distributed across the US, Europe, and Israel. You'll be taking our product
to the next level within a high talent density team and out-of-the-box thinking. Having
raised $150 million in a Series D investment round in 2022; you’ll be working with a
team that is scaling globally, fast.
If this sounds like you, click apply below! We’d love to hear from you.