We are the world's largest API Hub where over 4 million developers find, test, and
connect to 40,000 APIs (and growing!) — all with a single account, single API key,
and single SDK.
Our users range from independent developers to the largest companies in the world.
We work hard to ensure it's easy for developers to build, discover, and connect to
APIs faster while providing enterprise-wide visibility and governance. As a result,
entrepreneurs and enterprises can concentrate on creating value and business
We operate at a significant scale, but the opportunity is even bigger. You have an
unprecedented opportunity to make a massive difference and empower developers
to build modern software through API innovation while doing the most critical work of
Mission: To be part of the Data Team (Data Engineering team in Tel Aviv). Maintain our data
pipeline along with improving our data pipeline to support more stabilization and better data
quality. Build infrastructure to support our rapid growth and incremental system.
● Be part of a strong engineering team.
● Empower your team mates.
● Be part of the decisions and the design, and be opinionated on the
● Ongoing syncs and sessions, along with integrations with other
teams (especially devops).
● Monitor and track the changes and the platform quality.
● Set strong quality infrastructure to ensure the high standard we aim
● Be part of a leading company with high standards, and help us push
the product to the next level.
● Deliver fine grained features to our customers (our clients are
developers; meaning they are taking us to the limits).
● 4+ years with Data Engineering experience (building, running,
testing, and monitoring data pipeline).
● Strong coding skills (Scala and Spark).
● Experience with AWS cloud services (or any other leading cloud
● Strong background in building a product end to end.
● Production understanding, Strong methodology of testing,
documentation and monitoring
● CI/CD process and its effect on the production deployment.
● Can discover, diagnose and fix issues while improving a codebase's
readability and an application's reliability.
This is an opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing and high-scale startup
company distributed across the US, Europe, and Israel. You'll be taking our product
to the next level within a high talent density team and out-of-the-box thinking. Having
raised $150 million in a Series D investment round in 2022; you’ll be working with a
team that is scaling globally, fast.