We are looking for a highly motivated, data and business-oriented analyst who can turn data into insights. In this role, you will help in developing our analytical framework and promoting our data-driven culture across the company. You will be working with state-of-the-art technologies coupled with Vesttoo’s unique internally developed suite of tools and methodologies.
What you’ll do:
Serve as a data analysis focal point for business and engineering teams.
- Build and maintain a central reporting system and dashboards for the company.
- Conduct deep-dive analysis with actionable recommendations and conclusions.
- Combine data and strong analytical skills to address complex operational and business issues.
- Work closely with the data science team to enable visibility to our model performance and operability.
- Collaborate with various roles in the company, from executive to technical stakeholders, to understand data needs and provide insightful solutions.
- 3+ years of experience as a data or business analyst.
BA/B.Sc in industrial engineering, information systems, statistics, or equivalent.
Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
High proficiency in SQL.
Hands-on experience with Python scripting.
Experience with reporting/dashboard systems (Tableau, Looker, Dash).
Experience with working in cloud DBs (snowflake, bigquery).
Please apply as a referral from Adi S at: email@example.com
Company Industry: Insurance & Insurance Tech
Workplace policy: Hybrid
Seniority Level: Mid-level
Job created Aug 29, 2022
You must log in to send a new comment.