Full Stack Lead Engineer
We’re looking for an experienced, self – driven and passionate Full Stack Lead Engineer to join us on our mission to solve the root impediments that exist for business people to make more profitable decisions with far greater ease. In order to do this a wave of innovation must be undertaken that goes beyond software as a service (more on that face to face :)). You’ll be working with some of the most talented people we have worked with on building a very meaningful business for many business owners. We’re confident that if what’s described below is appealing to you and there’s a match, we could provide top end of the market terms.
Who we are
Clarity is a thoughtfully and well-capitalized startup focused on bringing valuable change to our customers lives by helping them manage their business in a way that has never been possible until now. In order to do this a wave of innovation must be undertaken that goes beyond software as a service.
Who you are
● An energetic team player, passionate about great engineering.
● You thrive in an intense fast-paced environment and want to take full ownership in making sure things reach production.
● You feel comfortable and want to have the responsibility of building and maintaining complex systems that are core to the service.
● Understanding the problems you are working to solve and their significance to the customer is crucial to you in assessing where you want to work to apply your skills.
● You understand (or have the capability to understand) business to a deeper level than most engineers.
● You can quickly differentiate between the significant and the insignificant based on your experience and can reason which is what.
● You can take abstract business workflows and model them correctly.
● 7+ years of web development experience
● BSc. or equivalent in Computer Science
● Experience with the following: agile methodologies, service-oriented environment, node.js, Vue.js or react, cloud services
● Expertise* in Backend
- Experience means having experience and knowledge that goes beyond the actual technologies. An ability to set up foundations that maximize delivery and results over the longer run, both individually and within team collaborations.These foundations must be well established both in reasoning and demonstrated experience in the field.
If you don’t have all of the above but still feel that it could be very relevant, we’ll be happy to get to know you better!
What you’ll be doing
● Understanding complex business processes and coming up with creative solutions that are going to have a direct impact on our customers. You will witness the value and impact of your work on a daily/weekly basis and would hear about it directly from them.
● Designing and developing solutions across the technology stack – You’ll have the independence and ability to deliver end-to-end functionality.
● Taking ownership on system and code quality. We go by “you own what you build.”
● Contributing to team and company culture – we’re a small but growing team. You have the opportunity to help direct the right foundations and create the culture we think sets the basis for doing something meaningful.
● Constantly learning and growing your expertise – we don’t view this as a perk or a benefit that we provide. We view this is as a must in order for us to constantly push ourselves forward to execute our vision, and we will do our best to support you.
● Raising the bar for yourself and others, so the company and everyone in it can grow.
● Existing stack: Node.js (TS/Vanilla JS), AWS, Vue, Flutter, Python
● Development approaches Agile, Service-oriented, Serverless, IaC, TDD, CI/CD