We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
SAP Business Application Studio is a modern development environment, tailored for efficient development of business applications for the Intelligent Enterprise. Available as a cloud service (SaaS), it provides desktop-like experience similar to leading IDEs with command line, integrated debugging and optimized code editors. It also offers seamless low-code capabilities that supports the end-to-end applications development lifecycle from creation and development to deployment. The development of SAP Business Application Studio leverages state of the art technologies, such as Containers, Kubernetes, Node.js, go, TypeScript, as well as using and contributing to open source.
We invite you to join our dev team as a developer and enjoy the opportunity to work with great people and cutting-edge technologies.
· Work in an Agile team applying Scrum, Agile development practices, and DevOps.
· Design and implement new features and capabilities for SAP Business Application Studio.
· Collaborate and innovate with product owners, architects, and other engineering teams.
· Collaborate with development teams distributed in different locals, and of different nationalities and cultures.
· Be a team player, contribute to the team's goals by showing personal flexibility and ability to work on a range of topics.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
· At least 3 years of experience in professional software development.
· Experience in NodeJS & Frontend technologies - mandatory
· Provide technical leadership and guidance to your team members.
· Curiosity and ability to quickly understand and learn new technologies, concepts and tools.
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills. A Team player.
· Results driven with excellent execution skills. Self-managed.
EXTRA POINTS FOR
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering or related
· Experience with microservices.
· Experience with container technologies (Docker, K8s).
· Experience with CI/CD automation, tools, pipeline, configuration.
· Fluent English.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disabi