A world-leading company for miniature gyro-stabilized (day and night) camera payloads that are widely used in drones and UAVs.
We are looking for an experienced FPGA engineer to join our team and participate in developing the next generation of advanced image processing and control.
- At least 3 years of experience in FPGA/ASIC development
- VHDL coding capability at an excellent level
- C/C++ coding capability at an excellent level
- Matlab coding ability - an advantage
- Experience in hardware-firmware-software integration
- Experience in digital image or signal processing - an advantage
Please apply as a referral from Referral Joe at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Workplace policy: Hybrid
Seniority Level: Mid-level
Job created Aug 21, 2022
You must log in to send a new comment.