Varonis is a pioneer in data security and analytics, specializing in software for data protection, threat detection and response, and compliance. Varonis protects enterprise data by analyzing data activity, perimeter telemetry, and user behavior; prevents disaster by locking down sensitive data; and efficiently sustains a secure state with automation.
We work in a flexible home-office hybrid model, allowing you to work from wherever you like and choose the right balance for you.
Serves as a Project Manager right hand of the VP Product.
Improve Engineering and product sync.
Identify bottlenecks - Track, monitor, and push forward issues resolution.
Create processes and enforce them.
- Strong Technology background and Excellent Technology understanding (R&D Team leader/Group Leader/Product)
- At least 3 years of proven experience in large-scale project management
- Attention to details
- Experience in managing projects in an agile matrix environment
- Experience in process definition and implementation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head off obstacles
- Cyber Security experience – an advantage
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work well as part of a team or independently
- Willing to work in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment with cross-functional teams.
- Fluent in English
Please apply as a referral from Eyal L at: http://app.jobvite.com/m?30vHvmwy
Company Industry: Computer & Network Security (Cyber)
Workplace policy: Hybrid
Seniority Level: Entry-level
Company size: 1001-10000 Employees
Job created Aug 10, 2022
You must log in to send a new comment.