If you are a Full-stack developer in Central Israel and want to be part of a big international team creating the best solution for the Israeli Bank, we are waiting for you.
We are helping the biggest Israeli bank provide its customers with the best trading experience. So if you want to work in a fast-growing company with the fintech-dream project, you are welcome.
We offer competitive remuneration, working on a hybrid-module system and a nice workplace in the city centre of Tel Aviv.
– 3+ years experience in full-stack development;
– Work experience with SOA and message brokers;
– Top-notch communication and interpersonal skills;
– Strong technical knowledge evidenced by technical certifications (aligned to the technologies we use);
– At least an Upper-intermediate level of English;
– Proven teamwork and collaboration skills, delivering to tight timescales with the agreed level of function and quality;
– Excellent problem-solving skills and debugging ability;
– Pragmatism around solutions, demonstrating a reasoned approach;
– Thorough understanding of topics like branching strategy, CI/CD and release cycles, Git, DevOps, etc;
– A track record of taking ownership of projects and new challenges;
– On a personal level, we would want to see a passion in all you do and have a dedicated commitment to learn and grow; you will be working in partnership with our team, business collaborators, and peers from other teams;
– An ability to work with deadlines and conflicting priorities.
NICE TO HAVE
– Working experience with a cloud provider, especially with AWS.
– Code, test, and operate services;
– Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, and fellow engineers;
– Contribute to a future-ready, high-quality, and performance code base;
– Contributing to product feature design and development effort;
– Helping to meet our infosec, performance, code quality, and UX needs;
– Support for Business Development as required (e.g., providing estimates as appropriate);
– Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team;
– Contribute to the team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
– Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
– Informal and friendly atmosphere;
– Bureaucracy-free and people-oriented culture
– Opportunity for professional growth;
– IT CLUSTER membership;
– English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
– Cool corporate events, team buildings;
– New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
– Library in the office;
– Gym in the office;
– Ping-pong and PS;
– Birthday gifts;
– Attention to every employee.