In this role, you have the opportunity to
be involved in developing challenging software modules and systems within complex and advanced environment.
You are responsible for
· Responsible for the design, implementation, integration and test of backend components or modules in high quality, according to requirements and on time.
· Comply and align with software development professionalism standards within the team (processes and methodologies, quality of requirements, design, coding and testing).
· Carries out complicated development and prototyping tasks.
· Ability to work on as a team player on multiple projects, including both at new product life cycle development as well as maintenance of an already released product.
· Promote domain knowledge, innovative thinking and customer understanding.
· Promote trust, openness and leverage external capabilities locally and globally
You are a part of
Philips-Algotec developing Philips Image Management solution which can serve different steps in the radiology workflow. Philips Image Management solution provides a complete and scalable local and wide area Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) solutions for hospital and related institutions/sites, which will archive, distribute, retrieve, and display images and data from hospital modalities and information systems.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Bachelor’s degree in software engineering / Computer Science
· Programing experience in at least one modern language such as C++, Java or C#
· Experience in backend development i.e. architecture design patterns, infrastructure, networking, availability, reliability etc.
· Proven experience in managed languages- strongly preferred C#/.NET Core
· System aspect background/experience in developing enterprise solutions - advantage
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with English fluency
· Experience in international organization/ medical devices background – advantage