We are looking to hire a passionate Software Engineer to join a team that develops an enterprise-level software solution for video surveillance.
The Software Engineer will work in collaboration with other R&D functions and participate in all software engineering lifecycle phases, including, requirements analysis, design, and architecture, programming, release, and sustaining. The Software engineer will join the effort of developing new system capabilities, features, and new technology within a complex distributed system that involves advanced video and data management at scale, backend services, databases, and integration with other FLIR and 3rd party devices and solutions.
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering from a leading institute
• At least 4 years of experience as a back-end developer
• Strong programming skills using C#, C++ or Java
• Strong software design skills for complicated architectures of distributed and scalable systems
• Ability to lead development processes from requirements through design, implementation and testing
• Experience with developing servers and infrastructures
• Experience with multi-threaded programming in high performance systems
• Experience with video and audio streaming over IP – Advantage
• Experience with cloud architecture - Advantage
• Experience with network and cyber security – Advantage
• Experience with SQL, NoSQL, RESTful Web Services – Advantage
• Fluent in English