What does dataloop do?
Dataloop is a one-stop-shop for building and deploying powerful computer vision pipelines – data
labeling, automating data ops, customizing production pipelines, and weaving the human-in-the-loop for data validation. This eliminates data challenges for companies, allowing them to focus their resources on their core business. Our vision is to make machine learning-based systems accessible, affordable and scalable for all.
About the position:
We’re growing and we need people who are experienced in fullstack development to help us grow faster and better. Most of the work is expected to be frontend, but a very unique and complex one. There are performance challenges to tackle and the development of innovative and exciting tools.
What's it like to work at Dataloop?
You’ll meet people of different ages coming from many different backgrounds, interests, skillsets, and skill levels. Your day can, and will, be dynamic as expected from a startup. We believe that nurturing people is important and that means regular 1x1 meetings with different levels of management that
will help you achieve any career goals you set for yourself. As we’re not a large enterprise yet - your voice has more value; there are a lot of opportunities for your opinions to be heard.
Required Technical skills
• Strong debugging, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Adherence to coding standards and software design principles
• 4+ years of experience developing node.js services
• Experience tackling performance issues
• Ability to acquire new knowledge fast, on the go
• Organization & focus
• Sense of ownership and responsibility
• Communication and teamwork
• Experience with Vue.js
• Experience working with Typescript
• Experience with TDD
• Experience with D3.js/Three.js or similar