• Gather and analyze requirements.
• Writing QA Engineering reports.
• Prepare and review the functional test plan (test scenarios, conditions and data).
• Manage execution time effort to leverage the testing coverage.
• Defect and issue identification, logging, tracking, resolution and reporting.
• Team player as part of a QA team.
• Detail-oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture
• Passion to research and act where software and hardware meet
• Up to 3 years of experience testing HW & SW products.
• Different testing methods types (agile + waterfall)
• B.Sc. in electronic engineering/computer engineering/computer science from a leading institute - Must
• Write scripts – Python is advantage.
• Knowledge in WIFI/ RF- Advantage.
• TFS - Advantage.
• Experience in testing Agile methodologies – Advance