Varonis is a pioneer in data security and analytics, specializing in software for data protection, threat detection and response, and compliance. Varonis protects enterprise data by analyzing data activity, perimeter telemetry, and user behavior; prevents disaster by locking down sensitive data; and efficiently sustains a secure state with automation.
We work in a flexible home-office hybrid model, allowing you to work from wherever you like and choose the right balance for you.
We are looking for a sharp Front-end Engineer to join our growing DatAdvantage Cloud group. You will be responsible for the design and implementation of challenging web applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Front-end Engineer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire web application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Build a scalable web application that uses the latest web technologies
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Back-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Follow emerging technologies
- Hands-on experience with frontend development (4+ years)
- Proven experience with React and Redux or similar frameworks (2+ years)
- Experience with Webpack
- Strong control with CSS and experience with Sass/Less
- Basic experience in NodeJS
- Experience in working with GraphQL and Apollo – Advantage
- Expertise with HTML5 & CSS3 & Vanilla JS, including advanced features - Advantage
- Experience in older JS frameworks such as Backbone, - - - Ember and AngularJS - Advantage
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude