Zerto, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, empowers customers to run an always-on business by simplifying the protection, recovery, and mobility of on-premises and cloud applications. Zerto’s cloud data management and protection platform eliminates the risks and complexity of modernization and cloud adoption across private, public, and hybrid deployments. The simple, software-only platform uses continuous data protection at scale to converge disaster recovery, backup, and data mobility. Zerto is trusted by over 9,500 customers globally and is powering offerings for Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, AWS, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud, and more than 350 managed service providers.
Zerto has the vision to create a world of uninterrupted technology where our customers can thrive without downtime or disruptions, but what sets Zerto apart is our commitment to collaboration and trust, and these values are lived out every day by the amazing and down-to-earth individuals that make up the Zerto team all over the world.
At Zerto, everyone’s voice is not only heard but belongs in the conversation.
We are one team invested in each other and working together toward the company’s vision, always remembering to enjoy the journey.
Zerto isn’t just a great place to work, but a community of great people to do great work with.
Resilient. Ready. ONE Zerto.
We are happy to provide the freedom and flexibility of a hybrid remote and in-office work environment for all our team members.
Zerto is looking for a DevOps Engineer
What will your work be like?
Maintain and support product release pipeline, for planned product updates and unplanned emergency fixes.
Build, configure and manage tools for fast and reliable deployments of our software.
Design, implement and develop the continuous integration systems and
configuration Release process delivery and production stability.
Analyze performance and stability issues.
Performing root-cause analysis for service interruptions and creating preventative measures for deployment. Automation and integration of complex processes.
Execute initiatives to reduce failures and improve overall performance by leveraging monitoring capabilities.
Recognize technical needs and recommend suitable technologies.
What’s in it for you?
In this role, you will help implements new--and improve existing--monitoring and trending solutions!
You will also Introduce new build systems techniques\technologies and evolve existing systems.
Who you are?
- You have a professional background of a minimum of 6 years as a DevOps Engineer.
- You hold a strong understanding of DevOps and Software Design principles.
- You have experience with package and artifact management systems such as NuGet server and Artifactory.
- You have experience with CI/CD methodologies. Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, TFS, or TeamCity.
Bonus If You Have The Following:
- Experience in container technologies, including Docker, Kubernetes, and HelmKnowledge in scripting (e.g. BASH, PowerShell, Python, Groovy, etc.)
- Experience automating deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.).
- Experience working with AWS/Azure