Varonis are looking for an experienced Python developer to join our growing DatAdvantage Cloud group. You will be responsible for the server-side of our web applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- 8 years of experience in development (At least 5 years experience in developing big systems with Python) - Must
- Asynchronous programming and experience in developing performance-critical applications
- Working with AWS, Docker, and microservices – Advantages
- Experience with Machine Learning – Advantages
- Algorithms development (collaborative filtering, similarity, data normalization, clustering) - Advantages
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude