Solidus is a multinational, dynamic, and profitable algo-trading startup. We develop ultra-low latency trading strategies that are deployed in numerous markets worldwide.
We strive to employ the best people who are driven by solving difficult problems and reward them with top-notch benefits.
We are looking for a Senior Python Engineer to join our in-house research infrastructure team and play a pivotal role in contributing to the company's ongoing success, Come join us.
What you will do - It's all about the data:
The team's mission is to build the ultimate platform for quantitative finance research. Our pipelines process huge amounts of data from various sources, and you will provide the tools to extract, translate, compute, and visualize it to gain insights and optimize workflows across all products.
• Conceiving innovative and novel ideas in various areas ranging from data visualizations and UI/UX to high throughput computing on dedicated clusters.
• Working with quantitative researchers to deliver high-quality features for machine learning models.
• End-to-end ownership – POC, design, development cycles, deployment, and scaling.
• Creative thinking using state-of-the-art tech stack.
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering fundamentals (Autodidact, Military experience)
• Can-do mentality, intellectual curiosity, self-motivation, and ability to communicate within and across teams.
• At least 5 years of industry experience.
• Strong programming skills (especially C++, C#, and Python)
• A passion for capital markets.
• Prior experience in quantitative finance.