Who we are:
Vesttoo is the world's first marketplace for non-catastrophe insurance-based risk transfer and investments. Our proprietary AI-based technology facilitates risk transfer between insurance companies and institutional investors, providing insurance-linked investments to asset managers of all types while enhancing risk transfer and liquidity in the Life and P&C insurance markets.
We are a fast-growing company based in Tel-Aviv. We are building a marketplace platform that facilitates risk transfer to the capital markets with a faster time to market.
We are looking for an Automation Developer with a go-get-it attitude to join our dev team!
As an Automation at Vesttoo, you will be part of the R&D team that develops the company's marketplace platform.
• Design, implementation, and execution automatic testing of new features while working closely with the product and developers teams on transferring R&D tasks to production.
• Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications
• Define/create and maintain test plans and strategies for existing and new projects.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
• At least 4 years of experience as a QA Automation
• Excellent understanding of QA methodologies and processes - writing features/projects Test Plans.
• Taking ownership end to end
• Experienced with Agile methodologies
• Experience with Git.
• Experience working with cloud services: Backend, API, and Web systems testings
• Self-starter and can learn new technologies and tools quickly
• Experience working with AWS
• Experience working with SQL databases such as PostgreSQL
• Experience working in a startup company
• Experience with ELK (Elasticsearch)